QNUK Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF)
This qualification for those looking to undertake the role of an Emergency first aider in the workplace, be that in a salon, clinic or your own business, as outlined in the Health and Safety (First-Aid) Regulations 1981.
Candidates should ideally be over 16 years old. Attendees will be required to demonstrate first aid procedures as they would in a real work environment. This includes providing CPR to a casualty who is on the floor, therefore student be physically capable of doing so.
Learners are required to bring photographic ID with them on the day. Acceptable forms include, signed UK photo driving licence, signed passport, valid EU Photo ID Card, SIA security licence with photo. If you don't have photo ID, please contact us for the list of acceptable non-photographic ID.
Qualification accreditation number : 603/2452/1
The learners will:
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a first aider
- Be able to assess an incident
- Be able to provide first aid to an unresponsive casualty
- Be able to provide first aid to a casualty who is choking
- Be able to provide first aid to a casualty with external bleeding
- Know how to provide first aid to a casualty who is in shock
- Know how to provide first aid to a casualty with minor injuries
The learners will be assessed for this qualification using the following methods:-
- Multiple-choice question paper where a minimum of 66% is required for a pass
- Practical observation
Secure your place now
To secure a place on this course please complete our online booking form.