The VTCT Level 3 Award in Healthy Eating and Well-being for the Complementary Therapy Client is a vocational qualification. It focuses on the underpinning knowledge required by the Complementary Therapy Industry to support clients through advice on healthy eating.
This qualification is designed to provide a sound platform into further learning or training leading to occupational competency for employment or to provide further knowledge for those already qualified in Complementary Therapies.
Content and Assignments
The assignments identify the constituents of a healthy eating programme for the complementary therapy client including:-
- Knowledge of basic nutrients and their source
- How processing/environmental pollution affects the nutrient value of food
- Elements of a balanced diet and the importance of eating regularly
- The general effects of nutritional imbalances on health and well-being
- Metabolism, Basal Metabolic Rate and units of energy
- Food labelling regulations
- General healthy eating recommendations for the complementary therapy client.
Course Fees and dates
This course is open to all qualified therapists and is primarily a home study course.
Any time with 3 one to one tuition dates to be agreed
£275.00 including telephone and email support as well as three days one to one tuition.
This course can be studied at your own pace.
This course is primarily a HOME STUDY Course, but students are expected to attend the College for 3 days during the course for one to one tuition.
The course can be studied at your own pace and in your own time with support via telephone, email or appointment. Tutors will guide you through the process of producing your work for marking and final assessment.
This course is open to all qualified therapists.
If you would like to know more about our home study VTCT Level 3 Award, please email us.
To book your Home Study course please complete our online booking form.